Tuesday, May 12, 2009

About a Girl

Waaa i really like this girl,
Not only I like her i love her!!!!!!!!,
When she didnt sms,call, or chat with me,I started misssing her olready=.=
Well the most weird thing is that everyday at school...
I always think of her name,her face,her careness,her cuteness,her loveness,her eye,her hair,and so many more i love about herXD,
I also hoping to be with her : )
But I dont have the guts to ask her....BUT my heart really poping so hard..well I have to give it try! To ask her someday^^ hope that special day will come....I LOVE HER!!!!!
HAIX!! I want to express more about her!! I MISS HER!!!!!!!! haix I wish i could love her..
Ill hug her everyday and she hug me back and Ill never let go except she ask me to :p

Let see if this wish came trueXD I really hope so!!! awww...ure my everything.
If I have her....I promise Ill love her and only HER! I prove her that Im different from the other Boys!! I wont cheat on her! WISH!WISH! GRANT THIS LOVELLY WISH : p

No comments: